People who experience even a small amount of water flooding in their facility or home should be concerned for mold. All the mold/mildew needs is a little bit of moisture and a dark space to start growing. The sooner that you notice the water and start to clean it after the water damage the sooner you can stop the mold from growing. Any exposure to mold can cause health problems by irritating the nose, eyes, throat, and lungs. Mold may also trigger symptoms in people with asthma and allergies.

Dehumidifiers are designed to manipulate the humidity in an area to suck out any moisture that might remain. This is where the mold will want to try and grow. This can help prevent additional water damage to a house or building, such as warping of walls, swelling of floors and mold growth.

A good dehumidifier can remove gallons of water a day, drying out the water damaged area as fast and effectively as possible.

We know that this can be hard and stressful so C.M. Cleaning dedicates themselves to helping you after experiencing water damage.